Epson 1390: Today, I will say Epson printer 1390.
The common problem with this printer is that all the lights are flashing? Not everyone needs to worry about these bug issues today I will explain all the Epson inkjet printer issues you learned here. How to quickly fix the error that requires service now? You need to reset the Epson Waste InkPad Counter Resetter Epson 1390 You first learn about problems with the Epson Inkjet printer.
Resetter Epson 1390 You first learn about problems with the Epson Inkjet printer.
One: The solution to the service need
Two: All Light Blinking Solution
Three: Ink out error fix
Four: Light Printing Solution
Fifth: Lines on the printing solution
Six: Paper pickup error
How To Fix Epson Printer Inkjet Printer Errors
About the Epson 1390 Adjustment Program:
Epson 1390 Adjustment Program Epson Printers Waste Ink Pad Counters Resetter Software Tool If you need the error service shown on the printer, then you need to reset the ink levels with the Epson 1390 Resetter. How to Reset Epson 1390 Inkjet Printer and Fix Ink on Flow Problems
Necessary: Confirm printer power and connect the printer with a USB 2.0 cable
Open the “AdjProg.exe” Epson Adjustment Program
- · select printer model & USB Port : USB001
- · Click on “Particular Adjustment Mode”
- · Click on the next button “Waste Ink Pad Counter.”
- · “Check” the main pad counter (right mark)
- · Check the current counter Value…>”Check.”
- · Will showing main pad counter 6200 points (100%)
- · Check the Main ink pad (right mark) click on “initialize.”
- · Click on “Ok”, and then turn off Printer & Turn On.
- · Waste ink pad counter 100% points to 0% Resettled “Finish” program.
- Process Completed Check test print