HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer driver in windows 10
How to download and install hp LaserJet 1020 printer, so let’s first go to Google. And type HP LaserJet 1020 Plus driver and click on the first link, so here is the hp official link. It automatically detects your hp LaserJet 1020 windows 10 64-bit.
Then click on the drivers. Here are the drivers, so click on this download, which is automatic. Start your downloading, so save it on the desktop.
After downloading, right-click on it and extract this file. Click on ok, so here is the file.
Then the last step is:
HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer driver For Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP…
HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Full Features driver
Windows 11 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit More…
File Size: 80.2 MB
HP LaserJet 1020 Plus driver
Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit More…
File Size: 80.2 MB
Hp LaserJet 1020 driver windows 10
- Go to the start button and type control panel
- Go to the control panel in the control panel
- Find the devices and printers
- Click on add a printer at the top
- Then click on the printer that we want isn’t listed
- Click on add local or network printer and click on next
- Click on port here. We click on USB 001 or com4
- In this case, click on the USB 001, click on next
- Click on have a disk click on browse
- Go to the desktop and double click on hp LaserJet 1020
- Click on the open and click ok
- So here is the Hp 1020 software or drivers; click it
- Click on next, click on print text page or go to the finish
- You go to the finish then your printer is installed
Here HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer driver is installed on your system, windows 10 in 64–bit.