Epson R230 Resetter: Hi Hello friends today let’s learn how to reset your Epson R230 Waste Ink Pad Counter Jet Printer and fix the error and problem by following this issue And I can say the process to solve the problem or error and the issue ends the life of the waste.
The system warns us when the ink pad counter jet or full maximum prints (6200) flash all the lights so here you need to download and install the relevant software, It will reset your printer manually, and I think it will be useful for you.
R230 Printer: Epson R230 Inkjet Single Function and Color CD / DVD PrinterThe Epson R230 Stylus Photo Printer can be printed in just 4 minutes at home or the office
How to Reset Epson R230 Printer:
Important: Turn off the printer before resetting – Extract the Epson R230 printer (driver) installed on the computer (system) for sureAnd open the D0wnl0aded reset folder – double-click on “AdjProg.exe” Windows “Epson Adjustment Program” Select the printer model and USB port, and select “Adjust Mode”, And then click on “West Ink Pad Counter” First Check “Mainpad Counter” Starting Counter Point 0% Shown Now Click Finish
- · Open the “AdjProg.exe” Epson Adjustment Program
- · select printer model & USB Port : USB001
- · Click on “Particular Adjustment Mode”
- · Click on the next button “Waste Ink Pad Counter.”
- · “Check” the main pad counter (right mark)
- · Check the current counter Value…>”Check.”
- · Will showing main pad counter 6200 points (100%)
- · Check the Main ink pad (right mark) click on “initialize.”
- · Click on “Ok”, and then turn off Printer & Turn On.
- · Waste ink pad counter 100% points to 0% Resettled “Finish” program.
- Process Completed Check test print
Read This Post for Driver Epson R230 Read more…
Also Read Epson Printer Problems: Most Regular Problems
I. Lines on Printing when Printing
II. Blank Printing
III. Paper Jam / paper pick up Problems
IV. All Lights Blinking on Printer
V. Ink out Error
VI. Light Printing
VII. Missing colors printing
Download Resetter Epson R230 Click Here…
More Information For reset Epson R230 Watch This Video…