Epson L200 Resetter || Service required || Waste Ink Pad Counter is a printer that requires a complete error reset
Epson L200 Resetter: Learn About Epson L200 Printer Problems and Solutions Today How to Fix …
Note: Turn off the printer before resetting – remember that the Epson L200 printer (driver) is installed on the computer (system)
Extract and open the D0wnl0aded reset folder – accept the open window on the terms “AdjProg.exe”
Select the “Epson Adjustment Program” printer model and USB port and select “Special Adjust Mode”,
Then click on “Waste Ink Pad Counter” First.
Follow the step-by-step instructions on how to reset an Epson L200 printer
Open the “AdjProg.exe” Epson Adjustment Program
- · select printer model & USB Port : USB001
- · Click on “Particular Adjustment Mode”
- · Click on the next button “Waste Ink Pad Counter.”
- · “Check” the main pad counter (right mark)
- · Check the current counter Value…>”Check.”
- · Will showing main pad counter 6200 points (100%)
- · Check the Main ink pad (right mark) click on “initialize.”
- · Click on “Ok”, and then turn off Printer & Turn On.
- · Waste ink pad counter 100% points to 0% Resettled “Finish” program.
- Process Completed Check test print
EPSON L200 D0NWL0AD HERE…
Easily watch video on how to reset Epson L200 on an inkjet printer …
Read more information about Epson L200 Inkjet Printer at Wikipedia and learn more about Epson Printers …
Please share and comment this post Come to this site for more solutions
Epson L200 Adjustment Program