Epson L1800 Printer Driver in Windows 11,10
We will see how to download and install the Epson l1800 Printer driver in windows 11, windows 10, or any other windows operating system in a simple way.
First, go to any web browser, type Epson l1800 printer driver, and hit enter. The first link is from the open link. Here we find the operating system.
Just click it here. It automatically detects your operating system. Just click on the detected operating system; in this case, I am using windows 11 is not available on this website.
So it automatically redirects me to the windows 10 64-bit. And selects the detector operating system, click on that scroll down.
Here we find drivers. Just click on the drivers and click on the download. Accept it. And our drivers are now downloaded. Show all shows in a folder and drag this driver to the desktop. Ok then.
Epson L1800 Printer Driver for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP…
Epson L1800 Printer Driver
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit More…
File Size: 25.7 MB
Epson L1800 Printer Driver
Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit More…
File Size: 33.94 MB
Epson L1800 Driver install
- Just go to the website once again; if you want to install other software, then download it .and install it. Now we are going to install our printer.
- So go to the desktop right, click on this chip file, then go to the show more option, then extract the file, just click on extract files.
- Click on ok here is our driver’s file. Now we are just going to the last step; go to the start, type the control panel click on the control panel.
- Here we find print devices and printers; click on the devices and printers here, and just click on add a printer at the top. Here we find the printer that I want needs to be listed. Click on that.
- Add a local printer on the network printer with manual settings, click on that and click on the next most imp part. Here select the port.
- Select any USB port, USB 001.00203.04, select USB port, click on the next, click on a disk, and browse. Go to the desktop. Just find our folder.
- Here are our printer folder driver’s folders. Double-click on it; double-click on it, .double click on it. Here is our driver’s file double click on it and click on ok.
- Here is our Epson l1800 print. Click on that and next click on yes; if you want to share this printer, click on share this printer ok if you do not want to share this printer.
- Then click on do not share this printer; ok, click next if you want to test the page a test page or click on finish.
- Now check whether our printer is installed or not. Just go to the devices and printers, ok, once again.
- Here we find the Epson l1800 series. Here is our printer, so this is the simple way to download and install it.
L1800 printer driver in windows 11 or any other windows operating system by the simple way